Yesterday night, I 'visited' my mail box again to check whether my magazine is there... First I put my hand in, I felt there was something hard laying inside...Finally, I received my National Service magazine!!! Afer such a long time of waiting, I finally get it!!! Tenkiu, Cikgu Qimie... Thx a lot..
While viewing those pictures in CD, the memories in camp reappeared... I miss life in camp!!!
*Attention : I have no longer using the phone number in that magazine... If you do not know my new number, try to get from my Bravo family ba...*
Now is the begining of December...Time passed so fast!!! During this holiday, I do make myself buzy with tuition classes, extra classes and work.... You see, revision is not in my list... Because I have no mood in that...Haa...Kantoi lor.. But I am ready for that... Hell, I am coming~~
Now is the begining of December...Time passed so fast!!! During this holiday, I do make myself buzy with tuition classes, extra classes and work.... You see, revision is not in my list... Because I have no mood in that...Haa...Kantoi lor.. But I am ready for that... Hell, I am coming~~
No comments:
Post a Comment