Friday, December 18, 2009

First Hang Out During Holiday

2009.12.19 (Saturday)

Yesterday I went Times Square to meet with Kelvin as I did promised him to accompany him last week... Another reason for me to go there was to visit Ah Yen who came from Negeri Sembilan to have a holidays work here...

At first, I felt so lazy to go out, but no choice as I have promised him and I have about half year never see him since the day we leave camp.... So I pursued him to meet at TS after 11am (because that guy want it to be 10am at first, scare me!!)... And the result is, I made it!!

When I reach there, he was still in traffic jam... Then I walked to the TSC shop by myself to buy shoes... Last time Ling Ling bought a pair of sneakers there which the price was quite reasonable and I did saw the type of shoes that I like... But I did not buy it that day... Actually I want to buy the blue in colour one, but there was only size 5 left... Haiz... My foot so HUGE, how can I fit in jek... Ar~~ I terpaksa take the black colour with grey strips one... But quite nice also la~

Then we go meet Ah Yen at Forest.... But I think yesterday was not a day for her... She lost her mobile phone when she went toilet... But she said " Luckily that is not my own money...."...Zha dao...(-_-"')...

After that we go to buy ticket... We was arguing on which movie should we watch... That fella has watched most of the movies numerous time as he has a bored holidays... Then we decided to watch 'The Princess and The frog'.... (Haa... Actually he said want to watch The Storm, but he did watched that for twice!!! So I put a firm stand that we should choose other one... And I won!!!) But that guy dare to 'play play' at the counter... Gek sei me ar....

Next we have a short walk before lunch... While he having his lunch, he get a phone call from his brother that asked him to fetch him to some place... So he quickly finish his lunch and go back home... But I did not follow him as I want to buy some new shirts for New Year... I found the shirts was quite cheap leh... But I have only bought one... Save money mar...Haa....

That was right on time for our show when he rushed back to TS... But both of us felt quite weird because most of the people in that room was families.... Ooh~~ But during that show, he did we did enjoyed too... He did laugh quite loud and make me felt quite lucky to hear that because he seldom laugh like that... Haa... Like a big child...

Time passed so fast... There was 8pm after the movie finished and I suppose to go home... But he still asked me to go the amusement arcade and play some games with him first... I do not like there actually, but I did go with him also.... At that time only he told me that he have a car accident just now when he have lost on his way back to TS... But luckily he was alright...OMG~~ This fella can still relax.... Thank God for blessing him....

*Is it maybe I did not hang out for long time ago?? I felt the goods sold in TS was quite reasonable... Especially those in 6th or 7th floor... Most of them was cheaper than those in lower floor....*

Nice decoration in TS...









Hohoho... Merry Christmas...



























A quick snap before we leave...