Today should be the day for all ns members to return to their camp...But I didn't...Because I am given 2days more than others have as their camp holidays....This is because of the day before I come back for holidays, I have been send to hospital for blood test and the injection of salt solutions...So, commander forced me to go back only on 14 of May...
There are so many first time I have 'paid' for this camp...First time to do blood test...First time to 'allow' the salt solutions to flow through my body...First time to play guitar...First time to make myself participate in all activities...Haa....Many more....Uncountable ar~~But,I feel this is quite great...At least I can have a happy and enjoyable life there...
In this one and a half month, I get something and at the same time, I have lost something also...First, I have found back the power that I had lost during working period...A power that make me active in all activities...I get the chances to meet many friends...I get the chances to organize activities that can bring joyness to participants...I can gain many experiences throughout these activities...Ya, life in camp is reallh fun...You no need to confuess about what to do and what do not...What you have to do is just follow...How easy it is!!
But, we have to lost part of the friendship that we have just build up...Some of our members have to leave camp early to futher their studies...They leave at the moment when we have just started to get closer with each other..Although everyone of our gang feel sad, we still hope to leave them a sweet memory before they leave...We learn guitar, songs, writing messages....We have also gathered up at the night of 09.05.2009 to do some sharing...
Yesterday , I just went out with some of the Bravovians...That was a nice memories for me...Really appreciate them to be my friends...Thanks God for giving me a chance to be friend with them...They really make my life more meaningfull...Thanks God for let me become a member of Bravo also...Bravovians really nice...From the company which always got discipline probloems to the company which is most cooperative...Bravovians really changed a lot...Hopefully Bravo can be the best company in this series....Besides that, I also feel that Bravovians are the best!!!Bravovians are my idol~~
I like this picture a lot.....Bravovians best!!!

3 comments:
Bravo the best always!!!
Bravo!!
mama...i wanna go also...
now left me not yet go only!! :(
Post a Comment