2009.04.03 (Friday)
Just came back from Kem Lagenda Gunung Ledang Asahan, Melaka. I have been there, a new environment for me for about 2weeks.
First I reached my dorm, I straightly ran to the bathroom and washroom to have a look. Wooo~~Suddenly I feel that I love my house toilet very well. Then, I turned back to my dorm, looking for the best place to sleep. But, cause teacher told us that she will make a change of position in dorm when all members was there, so we didn't unpack our beg yet.
In first day, I have meet many new members. 5 chinese members including me have been in a group. (Farm, Teh, Shan, Yoke) Luckily they are so friendly, if not, I think I will be a 'stone' again.
In second day, the others members from other country have reached here in the afternoon. Total up, there are 11 chinese girls in Bravo.
I really appreciate that, our team is different from others. All of our members are having good relationships with each other, no matter chinese, indians or malays, we do cooperate with each other.
And, we, the 11 chinese girls are just like sisters.
~Farm (KL)
~Qin (KL)
~Teh (KL)
~Lily (MELACCA)
~Li Mei (MELACCA)
~Amy (N9)
~Yap (N9)
~Yoke (JB)
~Shan (JB)
~Shirley (MELACCA)
~Yen (N9)
So, our group is the biggest among all chinese team..Hee~~Really can't believe that!!Haa...Don't jealous ya~
In this 2weeks, we have done our KKJ. Then, we are now starting with our classes for those outdoor activities. And, we will be doing our night duty also. I love our theme song that make many peoples impress with it.
* Walau saper kita semua,
Pasti orang akan teruja,
Terdiri dari pelbagai bangsa,
Cina, India, Melayu juga.
We are, we are BRAVO!!
Kecil, besar, tinggi, rendah,
Semua ada dalam BRAVO,
Semangat kuat tak terkira,
Apa jua kita tempuh.
We are, we are BRAVO!!
We are the team, we can fight,
We rock the world like no one does,
We are the best in all company.
BRAVO BRAVO GO GO GO,
BRAVO BRAVO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT,
BRAVO BRAVO WIN WIN WIN,
We are BRAVO!!!! *
Nice leeeh~~Although I am the head for this performance, but if there are no others to help me, I will not be able to done this job as well as it is. Tenkiu guys~~
Now, I am the head of dobi for my dorm ( Bravo dorm2). Although those shirts is *ehem*, but I am still happy that I can do something for my team. I am very happy to stay there and meet with all friends~~
Bravo!! You are the best!!!
Legend 6!! Thanks!!!
*B R A V O th3 b3st*
7 comments:
Blogger SAM said...
I am happy to hear that... since you are very enjoy the life in ns and meet so many new friends, so i have no need to worry so much loo.......
Wei, I am the kind of people who always make other to worry for me oh??
not always... is normally... haha
it looks like you're hvin gud time right thr! =)
SAM:
o0o...like that ar..now oli i realise leh...thx 4 inform wor..
(-_-"')
Sin Yan:
ya..i realy do enjoying...
hey~
my sis also same place as u..
n same group.. [bravo]
but 1st badge..
take cAre loo_
Post a Comment