Sunday, July 5, 2009

Starting of Form6 School Life

2009.07.05 (Sunday)

I am now at auntie's house as my grandfather came from hometown for surgery...Thus,I am given a chance to update my blog...


Haiz...Although I have leaved my national service life for about 1month, but I am still missing that time very much!!Really~~I do hope can still have chance to be there with my sisters and brothers....I love you guys so much!!


Back to fact, I am now a Form6 student at SMK Puteri Titiwangsa and I am taking science stream...Still remember the first day I stepped into the school...Great!!I am late for the first day to school...Awesome~~Then, I went to school's office to register as I missed the registeration day..I have to wait at the office until 9am because that day was Monday which an assembly will be held..


When I saw Pn.Rohaiza entered the office, I just passed her my registeration letter and some of the photostated papers...Next, I have entered my class at the Form1 block...Ok, nothing special..I saw my classmates and...Erm...A messy class...The tables was not arrange, no backdrop, no teacher (fuu...luckily....)...


First day in school scare me a lot...I am just like an alien sitting in the class...I know nothing about the topics discussing with them...I felt that I was entered the wrong place, a place where not belong to me....Then, the thought of giving up appeared in my mind....I really do want to escape from that place...I am more willing to stay in the campsite which make me sweat and tired under the rapid training, rather than stay in this place which make me feel uncomfortable with it...


For me, those topics and syllabus are tough for me...Is tough!!!Especially when I knew that my classmates can read on those referrences books by their own and understand the theory well....Moreover, they can make assumption on those concepts which are later on proven by teacher that they was correct!!!Oh my God!!!How am I going to immerse myself in this??How can I do so??I really dare not to think of it again...


Then, I started to work very very hard just to catch up with their footprints...Although this is a must for me to do so as I joined the class late but for them, they thought that I am so hardworking and speed up their effort...God!!Can you imagine that, they are speed up their footsteps while I am chasing...I will never stand on the same line with them...Never!!


Ok, for now...I wont chase anymore...I will just hope the time pass faster...During this 1 and a half year, I will just try my best to stick on the syllabus and accept whatever knowledges that is given by teacher...Besides that, revisions is also an important effort that I cant miss it up....I will just do whatever I can...If the results I get was still worst, ok....I have nothing to say and start with my new way of life...Thats all...Hopefully I can really think so all the time and not to be tension on my studies anymore...


Good...Time to stop as I will leave this keyboard and go back to my house...Then, start over with my homeworks...Bye~~Take care.....

1 comment:

C.V said...

Great that you start a brand new chapter in your beautiful life.