11.09.2011 (Sunday)
Huu~ I have passed my Majlis Jalinan Mesra (MJM) in UMT. For these 5days, I got no extra time for myself. I have to sacrifice my lunch and dinner time just because I need to bath and wash clothes. Almost every night started from o6 to 10, I slept at 1am and woke at 6am. Tiring~ Even though yesterday, I can only slept at 2am because of the Malam Kebudayaan.
Today, I have start my class. Luckily there was chinese facilitators willing to wake up early to guide us there and show us the buildings we might need to go for classes. Today, 2 out of 3 lecturers cancelled the class. That is the reason, why I can update my post here.
OK, lets start. I am now stay in a room at 4th floor with total 4persons, 3chinese and 1indian. None of us is taking the same course with each other. Let me tell you something funny, my hostel named as AN-NASAI. Hahahaha... Sound like 'KANASAI' isn't it?
There are 81 persons in my course - food serving, with only 6 guys. Hahahahahaaa.... I am so lucky, right? Once again, I am in 'girl school'. Most of my course-mate are malay, but there are about 20 chinese here as well. Not bad la~ My timetable is :
Sunday - 9am>10am 11am>1pm 2pm>4pm
Monday - 8am>12pm 3pm>4pm
Tuesday - 9am > 11am ( I like this the most!!! )
Wednesday - 1pm>2pm 3pm>5pm
Thursday - 11am>12pm 4pm>6pm
Actually my class not that pack, but because of the walking journey from hostel to campus is about 30minutes, therefore I can't really rest in hostel if the break-time is not more than 4hours.
I think,this is what I can write for today. My brain is now blank because of the sleepiness that I felt. I need to attend for a meeting tonight, so I have to take a short nap first to prevent my brain from breaking down due to so not enough sleep days. Good night everyone~
1 comment:
gambateh~
xuan
Post a Comment