Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Day Before Leaving from KL

04.09.2011 (Sunday)

I will be leaving KL on this evening. Actually my registration day is on Tuesday, but because of my forth auntie which give me a ride, need to stop by Kuantan to settle her things before send me to Terengganu, so I have leave KL 2days earlier.

I will start over again with my blog since I have been stop from updating my blog for quite long time. Now, I promise I will update it once I got thing to share with my beloved friends. Although I am not sure how frequent I will make a new post here, but I will keep my promise, ok?

Honestly, I am quite sad now. Feel bad to leave my sweet home, my dearest parents and brothers and of course, my friends here. Another thing is, I am quite worry about my future Uni life. Worry that my personality which is TOO independent caused no one willing to be with me, worry that my room-mate will get mad of me caused by my TOO discipline daily routine - sleep early, wake early......................................... I like to do my own thing~I am sure, not everyone can accept people like me which is not so enjoy the grouping activity (sometimes).

For sure, I will be missing KL, my home sweet home. Bye everyone. Wish me all the best.

Evening view which I snapped from the balcony of my home. I think, I am going to miss this sky view.

Dearest family~

Beloved jie and the symbolic form of jie. ^_^
Hahaha.. Tenkiu jie!!





1 comment:

Bravo sisters said...

all he best 2 u~
take care

xuan