Woo!!!Yesterday,my school got cross-country race....This year quite unique...Because there will be 2 more schools have their cross-country race too!!!!OMG~~At first I heard, I was like 'Oh~~Malaysia's road......'.....We were not allowed to run on the road but only jogging path are available.....Then,you can imagine how 'jam' is the situation when all students started to run a main road squeeze into a small ,narrow jogging path...Oooooohhhhhh......
Furthermore,I saw many Laksamana girls turn back from the correct path....OMG~~They missed the first checkpoint...Ok,if I was them,I might missed also as there was a checkpoint for other school too...."Aiyo!!!Can you all do not share the same place with us?!!!"Iiiishhhhh!!!
However,Laksamana still managed to be the first among all team.....Haa....So,is berbaloi for me to cycle such a long distance to lend Blue shirt from ex-team member....Huu....Yeah~~Laksamana is the BEST!!!But,we must not be arrogant ok??Remember,we cannot look down on other team members....We must work even harder so that we can surely Beat them down!!!Laksamana~~Go!!Fight!!!Win!!!!
Hee....Quite happy because I managed to get into Top-10 runner for K1...Laksamana,I wanted to apologize to all Laksamana members for the lost of 4marks on the 100m sukan tara....So,this time I did redeem myself....
*Thanks National Service for build up my stamina....Thanks Cik Faridah because your cheers make me felt more energetic to speed till the destination....Thanks Laksamana for giving me such great support by attend yourself for sport practices....Thanks to you for motivate me to diet because this really helps in lighten the 'burden' I carry....Haa....Thanks to all!!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment