07.12.2011 (Wednesday)
Nowadays, I am sad. First, there are a lot of examinations coming in the following days. Second, there are lots of work comes to me, suddenly. Third, there are something happen between me and the one who is the closest with me in my course.
For your information, I am now busying with my practice for the French drama performance on this Saturday. That is a competition among all language courses and our lecturer give marks based on our performance. The marks given can affect our grade (pointer) for this course.
At first, we decided to make a draw as the way to decide which character will we act. From the draw, I got the narrator job for this drama. Yet, part of the main character 'holder' shows objection because they feel that they can't manage to memorize so many dialogues.
Then, I become 'part' of the main character (where the each of the main character's scene will be separated for 2peoples). Honestly, I am week in language and I need much time than the others to really insert the dialogues into my mind.
So, I decided to skip one of the training on the next day to memorize the dialogue with correct pronunciation. I do this to ensure myself not to go for practice without preparation and wasting peoples' time there.
Before the practice, I do informed HER about my decision and the reason I do so, I hope SHE can understand. However, SHE didn't talk to me for whole day and didn't even willing to walk with me or sit beside me. (Usually SHE does..)
OMG~ Don't know what happen to me. I am down for the whole day just because of the way SHE treat me. Maybe, I have make her as my important friend during these days.
I know it was my fault for not attend to the practice. I apologize for it. And..... I will take it if YOU feel YOU want to get away from me.
3 comments:
Qin, same here... I also will be having final soon. This saturday French Final. >.< I damn worry about it! HaizZZ, skip my part.. About the "SHE" u mentioned, I think she might be not understand u well, maybe it takes time. Juz do your path right, no need feel sad because of her act. NO Worth~ TAKE CARE, my dear~ Keep Contact~!!
Yoong, me and she is backed to normal d.. ^^ yeap, I should do things according to myself but not being influence by people, right? ok,thanks girl~
Glad to hear that both of you already ok.. =) Next time, if you need a listener, jz find me~ I'm always available. =p
Post a Comment