Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Deepavali

2009.10.16 (Friday)


Today is an enjoying day for me...First,I am having a 5 days long holidays...(For me,is quite long already...)..Plus,there is no stupid holidays alert for this holidays...Ooh yea~~I can finally escape from the nightmare about holidays alert during holidays...Hahahaha....I can have a sweet dream finally...


Ok,revise back what I did for this few days...Hmm...I think,the most time I spend was on a big square box -- television....OMG...I seem buzy and I should be buzy as a Form6 student...But in fact...Haa...I did nothing!!!


Next,I did have fun in doing my experiments...First,we did stayed in Biology laboratory for the whole day on Monday,except came out for 2periods of Chemistry....Although we did failed for many times (until now also have not really get an accurate result),but we did enjoyed the process of making 'belacan'...Haa....According as what 'sweetie nana' said....Hee....Shhh....


Then,the next experiment is about saliva...S-A-L-I-V-A...Ok,we always said child are very dirty and childish,like to play with their own saliva...But we Form6 student did played that also!!!Beside that,we still have to act like a professional testing the saliva with those science instruments...Yucks~~But,the sad thing is,we do not have the opportunity to snap the pictures down...


"Why don't we bring camera whenever we have to construct an experiment??"...Ya,great idea...So that next time while we are having fun during experiment period,we can snap it down as memory ya...Haa....


Ok,another thing is,i can finally achieve my wish...Hope tomorror can come faster!!

*Happy holidays to myself!!!*

1 comment:

SzeWei said...

yaya~~ we shud really bring camera whenever there is experiments~~ if not, our f6 life no pic as memory~~ T.T