Thursday, August 7, 2008

朋友

07.08.2008 (星期四)

< 这些年 一个人 风也过 雨也走 有过泪 有过错 还记得坚持什么 真爱过 才会懂 会寂寞 会回首 总有梦 总有你 在心中 朋友一生一起走 那些日子不再有 一句话 一辈子 一生情 一杯酒 朋友不曾孤单过 一生朋友你会懂 还有伤 还有痛 还要走 还有我 >

在听着《朋友》的当儿,突然有种莫名的念头浮现在我的脑海里。。

今年,我们这班死党,不知道为什么,老是闹翻脸。。有些现在已经和好了,但是有些却还在‘斗’。。其实,这并不是我们想要的。。但是,有些事情,发生了就是发生了,就算过后与对方和好了,心中还会有刺,大家相处的感觉也不同了。。


虽然如此,我还是有一种想法。。就只剩几个月了,为什么我们不能给彼此留下一个难忘的回忆呢??也许我们应该这么想。。在毕业前,也许会有一些事情,能够化解彼此之间的‘仇’并将现在的情况改善呢??让我们给彼此一个机会吧!!

朋友,能够遇见对方,是一种缘,而不应该是一种冤。。能够与彼此成为好朋友,是更难能可贵。。因此,我们应该好好珍惜对方,不是吗??想想。。在彼此闹翻脸前,对方是否有做过一些让你高兴的事??一定有,对吗??我真得很希望,我们这一班‘黑社会家族’能够有全体成员到齐并坐在一起的那天。。已经很久没试过那样的聚会了。。真的很怀念那段时刻。。

很希望在我们BBQ那天,能够看到全体成员的出席。。现在,大家能不能睁一只眼,闭一只眼。。接受对方的出席。。好在那天,给自己及对方有一个重新开始的机会。。大家摊开自己的心,真心诚意地与对方相处。。重新认识对方。。让我们为自己和大家留下美好的回忆。。让美好的回忆填满我们的脑海,让我们带着美好的回忆离开。。

我真的很希望,在这段中学生涯里留下的,都是值得回想的事,而不是一些想起就伤心,生气的事。。我要的只是一些开心,甜蜜的回忆。。我要和我最爱得你们,留下美好的回忆。。我想拥有的,是一些可以在我往后回想起的时候,还会打从心里地笑起来的事。。

我能吗??我会得到吗??我不敢说。。。。。。。。

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really touched of your blog..
I also wished that wil happen between my friends and I..
But, I think the percentage of it happening only 1:9..
Very bad is it?
Unless there's miracle..
By the way, all the best for you and your gang^^

Qin said...

Thanks for the wish..Let us together try to do some thing to achieve that ba..I believe it can work..

Gee said...

l.g ar..don lost confident gain la..
u al can der..don 4gt u al r f5 gals d leh..
got your own opinion d..
rational thinking..
and now u al r gonna face da xam n gonna graduate d..
"F-R-E-Z F-O-R L-I-F-E"
so i m sure u al wil get a sweet story in dis skol..
n dis story s super hyper long..
blif me..u sure can do it..
jia you~~try to get it..
don lost confident n say dat u r not guarantee 2 get those sweet story from dem kay..
rmmb wat i said b4??
POSITIF thinking..
gud luck 4 l.g..muaks muaks muaks..

Anonymous said...

o.o.. but hav to tel u 1 thing..
that's I'm NOT A GIRL>,<

Qin said...

huh???unknown,wat u mean??

Anonymous said...

mayb my mistake or hers la..
cos she stated there..
*don 4gt u al r f5 gals d leh*
or mayb i too perasan d..
nvm la..
forget bout it..

Qin said...

Oo..that comment not post to you der..she posted it to me..

Anonymous said...

Ya, I miss the time. I admit that I have done many wrong stuff. Sincerely, I feel so sorry. I never expect these to happend anyway. I wanted to reunion as a crazy group. I have tried but it doesnt seems working. Anyway, fear has instilled in the deep heart that make me not approaching. About the BBQ thing, I really wanted to go. Who dont like party you see? But that day actually I saw Wei Ling and you 'jeling' me when I tried to approach you, you guys seems very very angry. I think it is better that I would absent that day. I am sorry. I really sorry. Hope you enjoyed.

(please dont post this comment in the blog, Tq. Study well for trial.)