Friday, June 20, 2008

Qin's Form5 School Life



20.06.2008 (Friday)


Today is the first day i opened this 'blogspot'..All becauce of the porkstar (my son) lor..If not,i wont know what is this..Erm..But..having this blogger is quite good for me also,I think la..At least I can express all things here instead of finding someone who might be buzy..Pity that person if she/he was buzying on some thing or moody...Then u go find she/he to tell all your things..Haa...




Erm..I am going to start this first blog with my Form5 school life..If u ask me why??I will answer u..This was the year that I have experience many things..And i hope..All the best events will be in my memory...Always be my sweet memory..




Erm..First,my relationship between my Gangster Family getting closer and closer in this year..As what peng peng son has said..Our family members have 13 members (who was the real la..)..Well..There are some who was not really 'formal' such as Pui Wen,Senior Chiew Yen and all the son-in-law (But..These son-in-law may become realistic oo..Wait and see la..)..Har!!Some more the one who known as 'baba'..




Erm..Ya..The guy who been called 'baba' by my chidren..Pai seh la..Really pity him lor..Suddenly been pull in and become a topic in our family..Last time,I was very disagree with what they did..Talking around about me and him..Making story..But now..No feeling ady..Because..I have one 'concept' in my brain..That was "let my friends have some sweet memory before we all graduate"..So..Whatever they say...I just hear it as a story..The important is..They are happy with it..Others..I wont care so much..




Of course..In my Form5,not only friends who can cheer me up..There was also a people named Kar Kee..Who was my pet-sister..Thanks god for letting me to know her..Really glad to be friend with her..Erm..Modify..Really glad to be her sister..She bring many joy for me also..I was so lucky can meet her before I leave the school..I will appreciate it..




Huu...Just until here for today la..Because..I am sleepy ady..Haa...Okay la..Good night..Wish me have a sweet dream...

No comments: